**Senior Designer, Content Creator, Bumble and Bumble**
**Brand:** Bumble and bumble
We are seeking a Senior Designer / Content Creator who is equally passionate about design and still life photography to join Bumble and Bumble's Creative Team. This unique hybrid role requires collaboration and creative thinking as well as strong technical precision. The primary role will be to support the Campaign and Digital Team with design and still life photography needs in developing 360 campaigns and digital assets for the day-to-day offer business for use on .com, email outreach, network salons, mobile applications, retail partner sites and social media outlets.
* Design: Responsible for the conception, creation, development and design of digital assets (homepages, emails, editorial, digital ads/banners and animations). Includes file management and asset delivery. Support the campaign team in creating conceptual and presentation assets.
* Team Partnership: Liaise with E-comm team, Campaign team, Creative Ops, and any other stakeholders to understand and plan deliverables. Responsible for prioritizing work to meet deadlines and respond to critical business shifts.
* Photography: Light and shoot product photography of styled products for .com, social and emails. Capture the functionality, features, benefits, and uniqueness of individual products. Consistently produce digital images that are within established standards, which can quickly be edited and made web-ready.
* Digital Innovation: Help evolve and elevate Bumble and bumble's digital presence by updating designs for all online projects based on changing industry trends and standards. Leverages a digital and mobile-first mindset in design.
* Ensure graphical alignment of emails with home pages, banners, interactive components, and social media elements.
* Follow best practices for brand and email guidelines, to ensure projects adhere to specifications and standards.
* At least 3-5 years in email and web graphic design.
* Online portfolio showcasing design and still-life photography capabilities.
* Advanced level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, ID). Expert knowledge of Canon EOS, Bridge, Lightroom, Capture One Pro, and Mac OS.
* Strong digital photography, studio lighting, and compositional skills.
* Motion graphics (knowledge of Premier or After Effects) is a plus.
* Ability to quickly turn around detailed mock ups in an iterative environment.
* Experience in designing for Beauty, Fashion, Hair or Luxury products is a plus.
* Experience creating pre-production decks for shoots and on set art direction a plus.
* Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing.
* Can-do attitude and creative spirit! willing to rollup sleeves.
* Strong interest in new technologies, design, fashion, storytelling, and e-commerce.
* Ability to self-manage and multitask when necessary.
* Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
* Strong desire to develop engaging online digital content and experiences.
* Should be equally comfortable doing production work as well as creative work.
* Ability to work cross-team/departments, synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders.
**Job:** Creative / Design
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.