- A behavioral health practice seeks an additional psychologist to serve a well established and growing patient base in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
- This physician will join four master s level counselors, two LCSW s, and two LCPC s, in this beautifully designed, functional, and well-equipped medical office.
- An incoming physician will be able to build a busy practice from the delay of new patients being worked into the current schedule. Position includes competitive salary and benefit package.
- Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, and mobile MRI.
- Call of 1:3 rotated daily during the week and every 3rd weekend. A physician interested in providing inpatient care may have this option.
- As an employed physician, be a part of the collaborative OSF Medical Group, one of the most admired and professional medical groups in the state. Practice in the area s most complete multi-specialty healthcare practice. We have more than 80 primary care physicians as your referral base.
- The Bloomington-Normal sister cities are growing rapidly with a current population of about 160,000. Located in the heart of Central Illinois, approximately two hours from Chicago and St. Louis, Bloomington-Normal is the proud home of Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University. Being one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in Illinois; Bloomington-Normal offers exceptional pre-k through 12 and higher education, culture, entertainment, community, employment, and stability. The revitalization of Downtown Bloomington and Uptown Normal features performing arts centers, theaters, museums, and parks. The cities are also headquarters to State Farm Insurance, Mitsubishi Motors, and Country Insurance & Financial Services
Associated topics: abuse, advocate, casework, disabilities, domestic, family, mental health, outreach, social service, youth