We re not your average staffing agency. Not everyone \"gets\" us, but those that do, love us! Between our social media and this job description, we're sure you'll get a taste of what you are in for!
Job title:Med Surg RN (aka Superhero in Scrubs)
Type: Weeks of joy and fulfillment - 13 to be exact
Shift: Variety available - there's enough patients to go around!
Pay: New incentive rates!
As a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse, you will be with your patients from the beginning of their stay to their discharge from the hospital. During your Med Surg travel RN contract, you will get to know your patients extremely well. You will work directly with the physician during their procedures as well, so building a trusting relationship with the patient will be beneficial. You might even act as a charge nurse on occasion, so drink plenty of water and take your first step alongside your patients in this new journey.
- Meeting the needs of your patients
- Entry and assessments
- Diving head first into your work
- Studying labs and other test results
- Using your beautiful smile to light up a patient's day
- Recording patient care regarding procedures and the results of their tests
- Giving necessary medications and following doctor's orders
What We Offer:
- Weekly pay - to ensure you can go out & enjoy a movie
- Direct deposit - going to the bank is just one extra step for you
- Dental insurance - your smile changes lives, let's keep it looking good!
- Life Insurance - morbid, but important to plan!
- Medical Insurance - you get sick too!
- Referral Bonus - we want more people like you, earn money from your awesome friends!
- Renewal Bonus - DON'T LEAVE US!!!!
- 401-K - we promise that someday we want you to retire
- Joint Commission Certified - you are not the only one held to high standards, we are too!
- Experience as a Med Surg RN - 1 year in the last 2 years to be exact
- Being able to hold your pee for long periods of time
- Putting your patients needs first
- Holding an active RN license
- No drug use - negative drug screen needed
- Current BLS from American Heart Association
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: intensive, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, tcu, unit