We re not your average staffing agency. Not everyone \"gets\" us, but those that do, love us! Between our social media and this job description, we're sure you'll get a taste of what you are in for!
Job title:Labor & Delivery RN (aka Miracle Worker)
Type: Weeks of joy and fulfillment - 13 to be exact
Shift: Variety available - there's enough patients to go around!
Pay: New incentive rates!
Childbirth - ahhhh the miracle of life - you get to experience all of its glory during your 13 week Labor & Delivery RN contract. The good news is that you are not on the other side of the situation! Without you, a first time mom or even veteran might not be able to make it through the peaks and valleys of labor. Let's face it, her partner was a lot of talk during the last 9 months - and when push comes to shove (no pun intended), you are the one coaching, assisting and advising the mother on next steps. You are the glue that holds the room together - you are the one that deserves an award!
Besides bringing little miracles into the world some of your other duties include
- Keeping the significant other cool, calm and collected. Let's be honest, you are coaching him too!
- Making sure the mother is as comfortable as possible.
- Consistently checking the progress of the baby (go towards the light, baby!!)
- Safe haven for the mother, your calmness is contagious.
- Updating the catcher (aka doctor) on the mother's progress.
- The list could really go on and on...but most importantly you help make this experience unforgettable. Props to you!
What We Offer:
- Weekly pay - to ensure you can go out & enjoy a movie
- Direct deposit - going to the bank is just one extra step for you
- Dental insurance - your smile changes lives, let's keep it looking good!
- Life Insurance - morbid, but important to plan!
- Medical Insurance - you get sick too!
- Referral Bonus - we want more people like you, earn money from your awesome friends!
- Renewal Bonus - DON'T LEAVE US!!!!
- 401-K - we promise that someday we want you to retire
- Joint Commission Certified - you are not the only one held to high standards, we are too!
- 1 year of experience in the last 2 years
- Putting your patients needs first
- Holding an active RN license
- No drug use - negative drug screen needed
- Current BLS from American Heart Association
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, infusion, maternal, nurse clinical, staff nurse, tcu, transitional