Manage the compilation of the optimal client pricing solution per the specifications and requirements of the RFP/pursuit response:
- Work with the Sales and Solutions team to develop strategy and implement process for responding to new business, renewal and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with and integrate pricing inputs from Business Lines, Service Line SME s, Account Management representatives and pursuit team into a final pricing solution
- Fully understand and integrate pricing inputs from global regions into the final pricing solution
- Work with IFM service line SME s and pursuit team to develop IFM service delivery and platform costs, and to document, submit and get approval on all cost saving proposals.
- Investigate and compile relevant benchmarking data to support pricing assumptions and cost savings for IFM
- Develop a comprehensive and accurate proforma (profitability model) representing all service line and global regional pricing for the purposes of fee modeling and deal approval
- Participate in client site tours (occasionally) and Yellow Pad Client Sessions with the goal of validating data for solution development and gaining clarity in RFP response as needed
- Work with the Solution Manager and SD on the deliverables that will be key for RFP response and business planning;
- Profitability Measurement and Fee Modeling
- Complete and accurate Pricing Template
- Benchmarking, Analysis & Assumptions to support the pricing
- Risk Identification
- Pricing related Exhibits and Schedules for the RFP process, through and including negotiations and contracting
- Deal Committee/approval documentation
- Assist during Transition in educating the account team on pricing assumptions and model to enable them to deliver on the deal
Contribute to the continuous improvement of pricing tools to increase accuracy, reduce risk and improve efficiency of the firm s pricing capability.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with all Corporate and Service Line pricing requirements
- Work with the team to build upon and enhance pricing and estimating tools utilizing internal and external data resources to increase accuracy and competitiveness
- Improve the firm s capability to demonstrate and communicate credible and comprehensive pricing estimates and savings opportunities
- Maintain reporting and compliance standards
- Become an expert in utilization and mining data of the firm s new benchmarking capabilities
- Advanced proficiency using Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial/analytical skills and ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Knowledge of Corporate Solutions business lines and service delivery
- Knowledge of facility management operations and service delivery
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker with a team player attitude
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on resourcefulness
- Creative thinker and Self-starter, with the personal focus, energy and leadership ability to drive projects forward
- Accuracy, thoroughness, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Preferred to be located in metro Atlanta, GA
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 5 to 10 years of relevant Real Estate or other business experience
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.