Outpatient Psychiatry in Beautiful Idaho Community
The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking a General Outpatient Psychiatrist for a Regional Medical Center.
- Provide a comprehensive array of psychiatric treatments to an outpatient population in collaboration with physicians and other medical staff
- The Outpatient Mental Health Clinic is a Joint Commission clinic that serves children, adolescents and adults
- The team consists of 2 psychiatrists, 3 NP's, 9 clinical social workers and an administrative support team
- This full-time opportunity is hospital employed with competitive compensation, relocation stipend, great benefits, CME, licensure, malpractice and more
- Signing bonus for physicians and potential post-signature stipend
The community was just listed as one of the most affordable cities in the US. The area is rich in history, waterways and outdoor activities. Enjoy four distinct seasons and abundant access to great outdoor living. Golf over 325 days per year without delay; enjoy World Class whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing and hunting. The community is family-friendly with low crime, great educational options, historic to newly developed neighborhoods, and minimal inner city noise. The regional airport is serviced by both Delta and Alaska Airlines and an international airport is just 90 miles away. The region is commonly referred to as the \"banana belt\", with a mild climate, low humidity and long growing season. It is geographically close to six ski resorts, numerous rivers, lakes and reservoirs, amazing camping, boating and more!
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist