ENT needed for Group Practice in Kansas
- Join 3 board certified ENT in established practice
- Call 1:4
- 70+ physician multi-specialty group representing 20 different specialties.
- Ancillary services include onsite ambulatory surgery center, pharmacy, optical shop, laboratory, cosmetic services center, certified endoscopy center, physical therapy, MRI, PET, CT, nuclear med and full interventional radiology.
- Salary guarantee and a signing bonus!
- Benefits include malpractice, CME, vacation/CME time, health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan contribution, 401k, relocation, and country club social membership dues.
This is an outstanding opportunity in an outstanding community! This area offers those who live there the best of both worlds - big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a comfortable community. Residents enjoy their central location just a few hours from the Rockies, Ozarks and the metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Denver and Dallas. There is a large selection of cultural arts, entertainment, golf courses and other outdoor recreational activities with some of the best hunting anywhere. Family activities include, water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum, Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center, Kansas Underground Salt Museum and local theater. High quality educational systems (both public and private).