CBH Medical is directly hiring Registered Nurses (RN) to work at the Broome County Correctional Facility.
The open Registered Nurse positions are for Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem.
- Full time positions offer full medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits!
- We offer competitive wages for a Registered Nurse!
- We also offer paid time off and holiday pay!
- Correctional environments are less strenuous than typical day-to-day nursing requirements.
- Nurse will assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients within the correctional facility.
- Nurse will provide a written assessment of patient upon admission, during confinement and on discharge, as requested.
- Nurse will plan an individual treatment program. Utilize available treatment protocols as approved by the Medical Director.
- Nurse will implement individual treatment program in the health care unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
- Nurse will provide leadership to nursing staff. Identify existing and potential problems and take effective action.
- Nurse will develop and maintain an awareness of needed improvements in patient care, procedures, equipment and supplies and make recommendations to supervisors.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing program. Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New York.
- Holds current CPR certification.
- Two years clinical experience.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse, registed, staff nurse, surgical, transitional