- CBH Medical, P.C.
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
429 Dimmock Hill Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
CBH Medical is directly hiring Registered Nurses (RN) to work at the Broome County Correctional Facility.
The open Registered Nurse positions are for Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem.
- Full time positions offer full medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits!
- We offer competitive wages for a Registered Nurse!
- We also offer paid time off and holiday pay!
- Correctional environments are less strenuous than typical day-to-day nursing requirements.
- Nurse will assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients within the correctional facility.
- Nurse will provide a written assessment of patient upon admission, during confinement and on discharge, as requested.
- Nurse will plan an individual treatment program. Utilize available treatment protocols as approved by the Medical Director.
- Nurse will implement individual treatment program in the health care unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
- Nurse will provide leadership to nursing staff. Identify existing and potential problems and take effective action.
- Nurse will develop and maintain an awareness of needed improvements in patient care, procedures, equipment and supplies and make recommendations to supervisors.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing program. Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New York.
- Holds current CPR certification.
- Two years clinical experience.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, surgery
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.